Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.


Study permit

How to go to study in Canada?

The Canadian school system is recognized worldwide for the quality of its academic institutions.

In Quebec, the process begins with the filing of an application for a Quebec acceptance certificate issued by the Ministry of Immigration, Francization and Integration (MIFI). The issuance of a temporary resident visa may also be required to enter Canada.

In addition, the applicant must demonstrate that he has the financial resources to pay his school fees, transport costs and living expenses during the duration of his stay.

After graduation, many candidates apply for a post-graduation work permit to finally apply for residency and settle in Quebec permanently. Foreign students help enrich Canada with its cultural diversity. With its network of contacts through many educational institutions in Quebec, the Blain Avocats team will help you achieve your academic projects.

Need more details?

Do not hesitate to contact us, one of our lawyers will help you with your formalities.